Benefits of sanitising makeup
A regular makeup hygiene beauty regime is as important as cleaning your teeth and washing and sanitising your hands throughout the day.
The Pro Hygiene Collection® Antibacterial Makeup Sanitiser Spray is quick and easy to use. It’s trusted by industry and makeup professionals – they’ve been have been using it for 10 years.
Unique formula for makeup
– proven and effective
– kills 99.99% of bacteria
– quick and easy to use
– light mist spray
– specially formulated to maintain makeup product integrity
– does not ruin products including, often expensive, pressed eye shadows, bronzers and blushers
– 10 years’ proven professional performance endorsed by makeup artists and international cosmetics brands
– trusted, quality performance.
– defence in preventing infection
– eliminates germs from makeup reducing cross-contamination
– prevents reintroduction of germs, oils and dead skin cells to cleansed and prepped skin
– helps prevent clogged pores and congestion leading to breakouts and acne
– extends the life of cosmetics
– improves makeup application without build up of bacteria, dirt and grime.
We cannot stress how important keeping your makeup sanitised is. Just because you can’t see bacteria on your lipstick or favourite bronzer, doesn’t mean it’s not there. Independent research proves this.
The Pro Hygiene Collection® Antibacterial Makeup Sanitier Spray is not only trusted because it performs, but has been independently tested by a UK laboratory so you know that when we say it kills 99.99% of bacteria and does not ruin your makeup up, you know it does. Our international cosmetics clients trust our products too. They have been using our range on their counters, in education, for training and events for 10 years and that alone speaks volumes.
Proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria on makeup powders. Does not ruin pallets
Sanitising makeup regularly helps reduce clogged pores and congestion leading to spots and acne
Declutter and sanitise regularly your makeup and makeup bag - the perfect breeding ground for bacteria
In addition to sanitising your makeup …….
Don’t forget your makeup bag
Find an old towel (clean of course), but one that you don’t mind if you get lippie on it! Empty the contents of your makeup bag and then be ruthless. Sort out the makeup and tools. What is in good shape and can be rescued and really be honest with yourself and cull the hopeless items. To clean a plastic bag – give it a thorough wash with The Pro Hygiene Collection® Makeup Brush & Sponge Sanitising Wash and let dry. A material bag – wash in the washing machine according to instructions.
Have a makeup cull
If it looks and smell funny, then throw it out.
Never share makeup
It’s a real no-no. Just don’t risk it. By sharing your makeup and makeup brushes (clean and sanitise your brushes with our quick-dry makeup brush cleaner spray), you are not only potentially catching a nasty infection, but also passing on something to your friend – the cold sore virus, eye infections and the rest. And, if you think someone has borrowed your makeup, then ensure you safely sanitise it with The Pro Hygiene Collection® Antibacterial Makeup Spary. Here’s a link to a quick video guide.